Makes about 7 cinnamon fingers
2 or 3 thick slices of bread
2 tbsps caster sugar
1 tsp cinnamon, ground
1. Turn the oven to 190C (170C fan ovens).
2. Mix the butter, cinnamon and sugar together in bowl.
3. Cut the crusts off the bread and cut into fingers.
4. Spread the cinnamon mixture onto the bread fingers.
5. Bake them on a baking tray in the oven for 5-10 mins.
6. Alternatively, you could toast the bread, then cut it into fingers and spread the cinnamon mixture over them.
7. Serve with your favourite cuppa.
This cinnamon toast was idly baked while listening to the News on BBC Radio 4