Sunday 24 June 2012

Invitation to a Mad Tea Party!




I am thrilled to have been invited by the delightful Vanessa Valencia to a wonderful Mad Tea Party to be held by bloggers across the world. Vanessa is an artist and sculptor based in Arizona, well known for her fantastic annual mad tea parties which she photographs for her blog. She takes her inspiration from Alice in Wonderland to create beautiful images of her own crazy, gorgeous tea parties, and this year I've decided to join her in inviting you all to a Mad Tea Party of my own!




Mad Tea Party 2012 Flyer



Please come join us for a fanciful and delightful tea party on Saturday the 28th July, held in my garden, Vanessa's, and the gardens and homes of many others including YOU if you so wish to participate!


Visit Vanessa's previous tea parties, which are on the left side bar of her blog www.afancifultwist.com, to see just how much fun they are, and I do so hope they'll inspire you to create your own or simply to check out our blog party posts on the day. I look forward to seeing you at my unique wonderland party which is primed to involve cake, existential enquiry, a masked madwoman let loose, a questing kitten, and even more cake!


Curiouser and curiouser....